An all-in-one, portable footwear hygiene station!
The Jacson Cube® is an award winning, standalone biosecurity system that includes everything you need to safely, easily and effectively clean and disinfect your footwear. It’s been designed to help you and your team prevent the spread of disease and weeds within and between farms, orchards and workplaces, and is perfect for:
- rural professionals and contractors who regularly visit multiple landowners
- farmers and growers needing point-of-entry or secondary site solutions (e.g for property entrances, field days, grazing blocks, stock yards, or orchards)
- poultry and pig farmers to complement existing entry protocols and decontamination units.
Dimensions LxWxH: 560x540x372mm | Weight: 10.5 kgs – without liquid
Comes with (no assembly required):
- 3L ‘easy fill’ disinfectant reservoir
- Hard wearing polypropylene lid, body and car boot/footbath tray
- Aluminium axle | Integrated hand grip | Rhino plastic grating
- Self-cleaning rotating foot brush with integrated water supply (also available as a spare part)
- Hand brush
- Power spray applicator (also available as a spare part)
- Ball valve tap
- 13mm ‘snap fit’ hose connector (male and female)
- 1 draining and 1 non-draining storage compartment.